[wkars-members] Re: 50MHz Trophy Contest

  • From: Malcolm Sheppard <malcshepp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 23:47:48 +0100

Dear Keith

It is my intention to help set up and take down, but don't ask me to operate!

:-)

Malcolm
G4FWG

To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wkars-members] 50MHz Trophy Contest
From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 05:42:00 -0400

Dear club colleagues, next weekend 20/21st June is the 50MHz Trophy contest,
which the club entered last year and plans to do so again this year.

The contest runs for 24hrs from 14.00 UTC on Saturday the 20th of June, and we
will be located in Matfield.

As with all such events this is open to all club members to take part, whether
in operating, logging or in the important setting up and taking down.

Please let me know if you are interested in joining those who are leading this
event for the club, but don't be put off because you feel that you might not
yet have gained experience in operating, we will give you support for what many
see to be a fun activity.

We especially need help with getting the mast up and down, so any help for an
hour or so before the start or at the end of the contest, would be most
appreciated.

If you have any questions that I've not covered above, let me know.

73 Keith