[wkars-announce] Monday 14th September 2015 Club

  • From: secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: wkars-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 15:56:57 +0100 (BST)

Hi All.
No NET tonight as we will be at the club meeting refer below, if you can't make
the club meeting feel free to put a call out to see who's about.
Hope you can make it, we are having a few showers but don't let that stop you
coming out. As my Norwegian friends say to me there is no such thing as bad
weather just bad weather clothes, yes they are right. So see you all tonight.
Monday 14th September 2015
BASIC PROGRAMMING - Our meeting this month will be on basic programming
techniques, presented by Richard G8CDD. This talk will give an insight to the
techniques used in writing PC programs, and some personal tips gained from his
own years of experience.
The meeting will commence at 8pm and details of the club location can be found
under the Contact tab. Non members are very welcome to attend this meeting, for
which we would ask a donation of £2 to cover costs, which includes a tea/coffee
and biscuits during an interval break.
BR.
Steven H (2E0VKH)