Poster Contests

  • From: WJCL FirstVP <wjcl1stvp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wjclcontacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 16:06:45 -0600

Salve,

I was told to clarify that each school is *highly recommended* to submit a
poster about state convention and a poster about nationals (if your school
has sent at least one delegate); however, schools are *not required* to do
this. The poster contest guidelines are attached in my previous email and
can also be found on the WJCL website. To find them on the website, follow
these steps:
1) Google "WJCL"
2) Once on the website, go under the "Convention" heading and click "State"
3) The poster contest guidelines are at the bottom of that page

If you have any questions about either contest please contact me at
wjcl1stvp@xxxxxxxxx

Thank you,

Andrew Mullins
WJCL 1st Vice President