[Wittrs] [quickphilosophy] Re: quickphilosophy and wittrs

  • From: "walto" <calhorn@xxxxxxx>
  • To: quickphilosophy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 01:26:52 -0000

Hi, Sean.

Thanks for going to all that time and trouble.  Let me ask you, do you think
the WITTRs members generally WANT the posts from this forum anymore--or do more
of your members just consider it spam?  I mean, Maybe we shouldn't cross-post
this stuff anymore unless it's welcome there.  Anyhow, with respect to my own
posts, I'll do whatever you think makes sense.