[Wittrs] Re: SWM and Strong AI

  • From: "J D" <ubersicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 08:00:22 -0000

SWM,

You really are incorrigible.

> Suffice it to say I
> initially responded to all of that but, on noting half way
> through that you finally get down to some brass tacks I
> realized there was no reason to respond to all your initial
> caveats and hemming and hawing.

Your seeming complete inability or unwillingness to read things through before
replying, your compulsion to rush through without thinking about the overall
discussion - as evidenced by what you describe here - seem to be symptomatic of
an overall intellectual laziness.  Be that as it may, it only confirms my
suspicion that exchanges with you are utterly pointless.

Not that further confirmation was needed.

Any conceivable obligation I might possibly have had to answer you has been
completely discharged.  And if you presume now to suggest otherwise, then you
are as arrogant and manipulative as you are lazy and thoughtless.

JPDeMouy