[Wittrs] Note to J

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 23:44:24 -0800 (PST)

J:

I spent all my workday replying to you!!!  Uugh.

I've got to get working this week. Here's what I propose. I think I'm going to
limit my interaction with you to about once a week, ok? Maybe spend
one afternoon on the weekend addressing your points? This stuff is taking up
too much time and has gotten me away from my work. Also, it has taken me away
from dropping little Wittgenstein-biography segments in here and other stuff I
wanted to do.

Just wanted to let you know. It will be about 6 days or so before I can check
in with you again ok?  (There a lot of stuff there). Also, if your mails come
in the format that I do not like, please don't be offended if I may pick and
choose what I reply to. I'm going to do only what I can within a reasonable
amount of time, ok?

So ends the Monday of J. Yours going home in a snow storm at 2:44 am!

Regards.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
Assistant Professor
Wright State University