[Wittrs] Re: Conditions of Assertability: First-Person Self-Reference

  • From: "Cayuse" <z.z7@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 17:35:45 -0000

Joseph Polanik wrote:
Cayuse wrote:
Identify the show-er as an aspect of the data of experience,
and then you will have your "showing".
<snip>
would you briefly state the conditions of assertability for
first-person self-referencing in your self-lobotomized worldview?

Self-reference is valid when it refers to the physical organism.
I've answered this question before, and I suspect that if we continue this discussion then I'll have to answer it (and others) yet again. There's very little left in this discussion that is of any interest to me. I suggest we call it a day.