[Wittrs] Re: [C] The Third Wittgenstein

  • From: kirby urner <kirby.urner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 22:37:29 -0700

I recognized the cover I think.  Just today, I took the box
of 45 Wittgenstein books, bike trailered over by Alex,
and stamped each one with a recognizable tag (back
inside cover).  Filed to my "time capsule", the art deco
cylindrical bookshelves (or "whatnot" shelves) in my
outer studio ("living room").

So that'll percolate to the top of my queue (stack?).
I had two editions of Tractatus at Lyrik earlier, when
I wrote my Tractatus thread post (ethnographic in
some respects).  Lyrik is a nearby HQS, staffed by
Keiko & Joe.  She's like Brazilian-Japanese.  BTW,
have you studied Peru?  Shining Path?

http://worldgame.blogspot.com/2011/01/walking-with-sarah.html

Mostly I'm teaching Logic.  I'm big into Chaos Math
with the PSU bunch, in some dark alliance with OST,
a dark horse comic character in our storyboard.
OST is where I work (telecommunting).

Chaos Math:  Santa Fe Institute, Mandelbrot Set,
Julia Set, cellular automata, Game of Life, Wolfram's
rules, Logistical Map.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/17157315@N00/5583936921/

Kirby