[Wittrs] Re: Wikipedia on Wittgenstein

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 20:56:28 -0800 (PST)

I found an old (2009) Wikipedia page about Wittgenstein on Docstoc (pdf
format).
Although it was sheer misery and proof of my complete insanity for wasting time
on the web, I managed to translate the old page to Dokuwiki syntax. It's not
done yet -- the footnotes don't work, and the cites are a mess. But at least
the
page is up. The point of the effort is this: the old page treats post-1930
better than the current one does.

Here's the
link:
http://seanwilson.org/wiki/doku.php?id=wittrs:threads:wittgenstein&#bibliography

Here's the link to the original docstoc
page: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/6259530/Ludwig_Wittgenstein

Wonder if there is anyway to track down the author? Although one would assume
it
to be a community effort, one wonders if this page isn't significantly authored
by a single person? The reason why I ask is that I'd like to include a bit
about
the page's history.

Regards and thanks.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.