[Wittrs] Re: What Should a Newbie Read to Discover Wittgenstein?

  • From: sekhar goteti <sekhar.goteti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 10:29:30 +0530

saying is naming and the same person is personification.Time got divided by
several names.Unfortunately name is not that object specified.Example    A
female called as mother,wife,daughter,sister and so on.Social
names,religious names, depends on relational structure.Relation is an
arranged phenomena
What is to be discussed may be what is to be done. Language is limited to
doing what was ascertained.
thank you
sekhar

--