[Wittrs] Re: Temporary Yahoo Glitch?

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 14:55:21 -0700 (PDT)

... this one is a mystery to me. I didn't change anything. But for some reason
the mail coming from only you and Neil seemed to have the wrong "reply to"
addy. I can't understand why. This message of your also just showed up on the
group spam folder. I had to manually forward it.

Are you two doing anything at all that would be different? What about being
logged in versus not logged in? Were any of the messages sent from the Google
archive?

The best thing to do for people who view the yahoo archive would be to visually
inspect the "reply to" section. If it does not explicitly list the freelist
addy, you will have to take the additional step for forward (one word over) and
type in wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   Sorry for the inconvenience. Until I figure out
why it happened, I am at a loss as to how to proceed.

Regards and thanks.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
Assistant Professor
Wright State University