[Wittrs] NEW ARCHIVE!!

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 13:38:51 -0700 (PDT)

... alright fellas, we have one more archive. This one is going to compete, I
hope, with yahoo better than Google is doing (for some reason). All of you who
want to read the list without getting emails and who want to respond via the
web, but who don't want to use the message board or Google, can now do so here:

http://www.opensubscriber.com/messages/wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/topic.html

This is opensubscriber. Looks pretty good. You have to register. After that,
the cookie stays on your machine so you are logged in until you log yourself
out (or delete the cookie). That means that you can log off of a machine and
log back on and still be logged into opensubscriber. You can reply privately to
the person or to the group. Give it a try yahoo-archive users!

Regards.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
Assistant Professor
Wright State University