[Wittrs] Freelist Migration

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 18:31:58 -0700 (PDT)

.. those of you who are receiving daily emails have been migrated to the
Freelist server. Everything should seem the same as before. You should
experience no problems. If, however, there is a glitch, let me know. I've set
your yahoo subscription to "no mail" so you won't receive double mails. Those
of you who are receiving digests or what not, I have not changed anything. If
you decide to go with daily mails, I'll switch you over as well.

Thanks and regards.

PS -- the reason for the switch is that Freelist is a better service. I have
more controls. For example, the "Re: subject" should now be uniform for
archiving purposes. It has a little button for that. Once again, email me if
you have any issues.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
Assistant Professor
Wright State University