[Wittrs] Chicago Conference: Wittgenstein on the Literary, the Ethical, and the Unsayable

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 13:52:47 -0800 (PST)

... shoot. I would have loved to have tried to attend this. Not even sure if
they would have let me. But it looks great, no?

http://cas.uchicago.edu/workshops/wittgenstein/2010/10/12/wittgenstein-workshop-sponsored-conference/

I have to be in San Francisco that week. Would have been nice to see what Ray
Monk thought of the issue. (Again, assuming that people outside the university
of Chicago could even have the chance at attending).

Regards and thanks.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
[spoiler]Assistant Professor
Wright State University