[wisb] Re: upper midwest rarity map

  • From: Max Henschell <mahensch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dkkearns@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 20:13:21 -0600

I think that the MI Say's Phoebe is a mistake. I can't find any report
of that in my email. I was editing the map (added Spotted Towhee in
Marquette, MI and Northern Gannet and WPBO) and noticed that it is
pretty easy to accidentally move points around.

Bird well!
Max Henschell
Madison, WI

--
Web: http://silvis.forest.wisc.edu/people/Max-Henschell
Meetings: http://doodle.com/max.henschell

"Science is not a heartless pursuit of objective information; it is a
creative human activity." ~ Stephen Jay Gould