[wisb] sparrow deterrent news

  • From: betsyacorn@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 16:28:19 -0500 (EST)

We interrupt the Snowy Irruption, CBC, Ebird, Eiger, Vagrant News to bring a
simple yard-based happy report that indeed, the Pat Ready Fishing Line
Deterrent WORKS!  My  chickadees feed in peace.  The house and (one) purple
finch are relaxed.  Cardinals gather well before dusk to chow.  The House
Sparrows have given up and gone elsewhere to feed because I've hung fishing
line from two of the feeders.  Now back to our main stories.....

Betsy Abert, South Milwaukee