[wisb] (no sightings) Ivory Gull photos

  • From: Chris West <little_blue_birdie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[Wisb]" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 16:13:50 -0600

Hi all,
Here on this snowed in day with not much else to do, I thought I'd post some
eye candy to keep spirits up whilst many of us are snowed in. :D
My four best photos of the Cape May Ivory Gull are now up on my flickr page:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/swallowtailphoto/4172910370/

Comments are welcome. :D Enjoy!
We seem to have received around a foot of snow here in Richland County. Not
nearly what they were predicting though. It's about time the snow came. Last
year, we had snow two weeks before Thanksgiving!  Left me wondering whether the
CBCs would be carried out with no snow.....lol  Hey, if anyone is doing CBCs
over this way, let me know.  Perhaps we can join up rather than having one
person teams. :D

Happy Birding! --Chris W, Richland County
http://swallowtailedkite.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/swallowtailphoto

"The beauty and genius of a work of art may be reconceived, though its first
material expression be destroyed; a vanished harmony may yet again inspire the
composer; but when the last individual of a race of living things breathes no
more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be
again."

(From William Beebe's "The Bird: Its Form and Function," 1906)

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me