[wisb] need some birding spots for Green Bay

  • From: Karen Grade <karen.grade@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 04:44:12 -0700 (PDT)

Driving thru Green Bay today and Monday.  Are there any good spots for
shorebirds, I sure there are but don't know where to go.  Suggestions?  Binos
and camera only, no scope.  I'll be in Oconto Cty in the Nicolet if anyone
wants to hook up.  Cottage - 715-276-6362, I usually also like to bird by kayak.

Karen