[wisb] is the GC sparrow still around

Wisbirders
I expect to be in Madison once or twice this weekend ice fishing on Monona Bay
so I thought I'd drop by the Eagle Optics store if the GC sparrow is still
around.  It would be a WI bird for me. When was it seen last?

Also, has anyone seen or looked for the T solitaire in Stevens Pt recently?

Thanks
Wishing you all many good birds in 2011.
Greg Seegert
Deerfield, IL...but BD, WI the next 3 days.