[wisb] ''gattin' to look a lot like win-ter''

     Hey folks  --  'Tis late it's true so all I can be right now is brief.
So today, Wed., I'm hitting 2 hot spots , Campbell Creek
and Miller's Bay, where I respectively find a NO. SHOVELER among the mallards,
 and then picked up a GLAUCOUS GULL
mixed in with the Herrings and few ring-bills.
     That's how brief this was,
     Paul Bruce, Oshkosh