[wisb] finding birds and Audubon Co , Iowa

  • From: john romano <cajunbirder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'wisbirdn' <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 09:36:25 -0700 (PDT)

I just read Mike McDowell's e-mail about going to e-birds list of hot spots
to find places to look for birds and I noticed an E-bird link to counties in
the USA that have never had an
 E-Bird list - The article is
"eBird's Most Wanted Counties " June 16, 2009
there are 50 total - two in Illinois and 1 in Iowa. You need to click on the
map in
 the article to read all of the article and a list of the 50 counties.

The name of the county in Iowa that has had no E-bird list is
 ( and I am not making this up)

Audubon County , Iowa

John Romano
Madison Wis