[wisb] birding near Big Falls, Eau Claire cty

  • From: claudia giamati <cgiamati@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisb <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 10:31:08 -0700 (PDT)

I birded Wild Rose Dr. yesterday evening and found 1 american Kestrel, 6
American Goldfinches in their olive drabs, 12 Eastern Bluebirds
1 red-bellied woodpecker and 12 white throated sparrows Across the river at Big
Falls, South Entrance, I had several more American Goldfinches
and a downy woodpecker.

This morning at dawn in my yard, I was treated to an imm yellow bellied
sspsucker and a pine warbler.   It's pouring out now, so I doubt I'll do any
birding on the way home.
cheers,
Claudia Giamati
Chippewa Falls(mailing address)
Chippewa County

"A knowledge of the path cannot be substituted for putting one foot in front of
the other."

-- M. C. Richards