[wisb] albino robin

  • From: Travis Strong <tdstrong10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 18:35:56 -0500

Went walking with my family in McFarland, WI yesterday (5/1) and noticed an
albino robin hopping around in the grass along with other robins.  He looked
happy, healthy, and totally oblivious that he was wearing the wrong suit :)
 I wish I could have grabbed some pictures, but I wasn't expecting to come
across anything so unusual.  If anyone is interested, he was observed near
the intersection of Black Walnut Drive and Wild Cherry Lane in McFarland.
Happy birding,

Travis Strong, McFarland, Dane County