[wisb] Re: a 3 kestrel day!!!

  • From: "Robert Mcfall" <RMcfall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <schaufenbuel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <cgiamati@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 20:16:17 -0500

Years ago, I coached track at Muncie Central in Indiana. Muncie is where
Ball State University. One spring the maintenance crew for the school system
did some work on the scoreboard for the football and track stadium and left
the cover off the entry to the inside. A pair of kestrels made a nest
inside. They harrassed all of the children that were on or around the track
for about 6 weeks. Needless to say they destroyed much of the wiring inside
the scoreboard.

Bob McFall
Kenosha County