[wisb] Worm-eating Warbler, Manitowoc County

  • From: Steven Murkowski <smurkowski66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 07:31:44 -0700 (PDT)

I took  quick trip to Walla Hi County Park in southwest Manitowoc County early
this morning.  I thought the highlight would be the singing Golden-winged
Warbler near the west parking lot, but I also found a singing Worm-eating
Warbler in the kettle area (Deer Trail, northwest edge of property).  Also of
note were Blackburnian and Mourning Warblers, Scarlet Tanagers and Alder
Flycatcher.

Steve Murkowski
Kiel, SW Manitowoc County