[wisb] Wood ducks hatching NOW. Www.ustream.tv/channel/quacker-cam-wood-duck-nesting

  • From: "Terri Welisek"<terriw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Wisconsin Birding Network"<wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 20:27:24 -0500

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
From: Peter Fissel <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, May 23, 2011 02:21:11 GMT+00:00
Subject: [wisb] Wisbirdn back up

We seem to be back to more or less normal Wisbirdn functionality -
Freelists.org was offline earlier today, as some of you doubtless noticed.
I couldn't even access them to send a note to Tech Support, nor could Tom
Sykes.

My timing was lousy today - I checked Harvey/Wangsness in the late morning,
but had only common shorebirds.  I stopped at Horicon on my way to Oshkosh,
but skipped Dike Rd.  And then it was storming on my way back, so I didn't
do any birding.  Wonder what else I missed?

Peter Fissel
Madison WI