[wisb] Wood Duck Answers

  • From: "Terri Welisek" <terriw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 21:40:10 -0500

Wanted to share this PM for its value as well as the reference to reading
material. I'm on amazon's notification list for when this become available.
Hoping to get the hardcopy version. Then I can lure guests into noticing the
coffee table conversation book and share my Hawk Eye video cam footage.

If you'd like to see some moments I've captured, www.sherwoodwi.blogspot.com
will entertain you. Soon I'll add shots of her mate "Apollo" and with luck,
the birthday and departure day of the chicks. I can hardly wait.

Good Birding,

Terri Welisek

Sherwood, WI

Calumet County