[wisb] Wis Pt addendum

  • From: Daryl Tessen <bhaunts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 12:56:23 -0500

I must still be recovering from the past week as I neglected to
mention that with all the great eyes on the Pt., 140-145 species were
tallied during this year's Jaegerfest.  Two adult Franklin's Gulls
were present before the Sabine's was found on Sunday (thanks to Steve
L).  Also a Rusty Blackbird was seen on Sat.
My tally for the seven day bird trip was about 170 species, which
includes birds seen going and coming back home, in addition to the
Wis Pt birds.

Again, a FUN time at Jaegerfest, before and during!

Daryl Tessen
Appleton, WI