[wisb] White-winged Crossbills, west Madison, Dane

  • From: Jesse Ellis <calocitta8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 13:01:32 -0600

Hey all-
My wife Anya sent me several texts while I was on the phone in a meeting,
notifying me that 3 White-winged Crossbills visited our front yard on
Heather Crest near Hilldale mall. They checked out our spruces, and one
dropped to the ground, and then they took off again. So, they're still in
the Madison area. Nice yard bird. Too bad they're not on my state list
yet...

Jesse Ellis

--
Jesse Ellis