[wisb] Western Tanager-yes\Lincoln County

  • From: "Tom Wood" <tcwood729@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 18:07:53 -0500

I arrived at 9:40 a.m. and the bird made an appearance at 10:29 A.M. ,going
to the suet feeder for about 3 minutes and then to the pines on the north
side of the house where it was sunning itself when I left at 10:45 A.M.

Thanks to the McConnells for allowing us to visit their property, and thanks
to Dan Belter for posting the bird and making the necessary arrangements

with  the McConnells.

Thomas C. Wood,Menomonee Falls,Waukesha County