[wisb] Waukesha Co hooded warbler

  • From: david flores <davef794@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 02:11:29 -0500

Had very good views of a hooded warbler Sunday morning, while walking with
my daughters to the "good bathrooms", in Pinewoods Camp Grounds, near
Ottawa Lake.
It was a life bird for me. My girls initially rolled their eyes at me for
looking at birds before breakfast, but when they heard it was a lifer, they
came back to get a look and to give me congratulatory hugs.
David Flores
South Milwaukee
"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to
consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family
anatidae on our hands"-Douglas Adams