[wisb] Waukesha Co Eagles

  • From: Jacob Boyd <jacobarran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 14:05:03 -0600

I am no pro at identifying large (or small) hawks or eagles, but I really
thought I saw two golden eagles this morning.  About 11am today, we spotted a
very large bird in an oak at the NE corner of Westgate & County E, just south
of the town of North Prairie.  When we tried to get a closer look, it took
off--soaring more than flying, circling higher & higher until we saw another
one way way up there, and then they were gone.

Jacob Boyd