[wisb] Warnimont Park; CGI

  • From: Jennifer Ambrose <jenthreat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Birders <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 10:01:44 -0500

good morning,
I did not check the CGI for the buff breasted sandpiper. I may go over
there this afternoon.

Warnimont Park near the archery range and golf course parking lot was
pretty good.

I saw two Orange Crowned Warblers, a Tennesse, a Least Flycatcher,
Magnolia, Nashville, Redstart, Black and White warblers.

Swainson's Thrush

Cooper's Hawk

Many goldfinches, chickadees, a cardinal family

Sheridan Park still has tons of Palm Warblers and lots of Bluebirds.

Good birding,

Jennifer A
Milwaukee