[wisb] Warblers- Green Bay

  • From: "Ty Baumann" <TyBa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 06:54:27 -0500

The walk at the Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary had 12 species of warblers and a
total
of 59 species on Wed. morning.
For those of you who were wondering about road construction on 41, we recommend
you
take 441 south of Menasha to the Kaukauna area,  there will still be some
construction but it shouldn't be too bad early on Sunday morning with no Packer
traffic.  As far as we know I-43 is good too.  Hope to see you and lots of fall
migrants on Sunday.  Meet at the Nature Center parking lot at 8 or earlier,
we'll
have the gates and restrooms open by 7.
Ida & Ty Baumann
Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary