[wisb] WILLET - CGI MKE

  • From: Karen Johnson & Jim Toth <kmjrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WISBIRD <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 07:38:52 -0700 (PDT)

I found one WILLET walking on the asphalt in front of the Lake Express
dumpsters located at the east end of the property.  He seemed to be trying to
get airbourne but the stiff winds
were preventing this.  Best look I ever had at a WILLET!  Otherwise no Piping
Plovers or
Godwits.  Just the DUNLIN and SB DOWITCHERS at the north end of the CGI.

Karen
Karen Johnson and Jim Toth
Milwaukee (SE)
BayView area

To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use Wisbirdn web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn.
Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at: //www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn.