[wisb] Re: Volunteers needed for Red-shouldered Hawk Survey

  • From: "Brady, Ryan S - DNR" <Ryan.Brady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 17:08:15 -0500

Hi folks, I have ~8 routes left to fill for this survey.  Please see the map
below to view the routes and sign up if interested.

http://wiatri.net/projects/birdroutes/Routes/HawkFinder.cfm

Thanks,
Ryan

Ryan Brady
Research Scientist
Bureau of Wildlife Management
Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
2501 Golf Course Rd., Ashland, WI, 54806
(*) phone:      (715) 685-2933
(*) cell:       (715) 421-9018
(*) fax:        (715) 685-2909
(*) e-mail:     ryan.brady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx