[wisb] Turkey Vultures - Rock County

  • From: Brian Doverspike <briandoverspike@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 07:53:04 -0600

While traveling north on I-90 yesterday Becky and I observed two Turkey
Vultures.  Just seems wrong to see these birds in Wisconsin in February!  Not
much time for birding these days so we have to live vicariously through the
rest of you so keep the sightings coming!

Brian Doverspike and Becky Anderson
Pardeeville, Columbia County