[wisb] Tufted Titmouse Sheboygan

  • From: jeffrey zimmerman <jeff.chris@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdnet <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 08:26:26 -0800 (PST)

A TUFTED TITMOUSE has been frequenting the feeders at my parents house just
south of Sheboygan. It has been there for about a week or so. My sister Cathy
told me about it and was able to get a photo.  Chris and I also had a flock of
20+ robins at our feeders this week...also an american tree sparrow (new yard
lifer), and a pretty odd looking buck with half his rack missing (?-?=4
pointer).
Jeff and Chris Zimmerman
Sheboygan, WI