[wisb] Thanks for oriole feeding advice

  • From: Mary Strasser <mrstrass@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Bird Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 21:27:46 -0500

All those who kindly replied to my request for info were in agreement that I
should continue putting out grape jelly until the orioles have migrated and are
no longer showing up in my yard.
I have refilled and installed the oriole feeder this evening.  I intend to
provide the jelly until the orioles stop coming to it.  My goal is to do what
is best for the birds.

Mary Strasser in La Crosse
La Crosse County