[wisb] Re: Texas Whooping Crane Deaths (no sightings)

  • From: Brad Webb <Brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 16:15:18 -0600

Listers,
 The list software deleted part of my recent post on the Whoopers in
Texas for some reason. I had started the post this way:

"Just received this information from Birder' United today. Don't know if
it's been sent to the list yet so apologize if I'm duplicating something"

 The remainder of the post made it past the list gremlins okay.
 Regards,
 Brad Webb,
 Watertown, Dodge County

--

  |___|     Brad Webb               Brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   | |

Every morning is the dawn of a new error...