[wisb] TURKEY VULTURES

  • From: "Gene Sandvig" <cranebill@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 20:31:40 -0500

I have seen many more turkey vultures this year than in recent years.  This
year they seem to outnumber hawks 10:1.  This is from very casual observations
when I'm outside playing basketball with the grandkids, or driving somewhere.
Haven't had much time this year to do any real birding.
Wondering if anyone else has same impression this year.

Gene Sandvig
Rochester WI