[wisb] Re: Surveyors needed for WBCI Nightjar Survey

  • From: "Brady, Ryan S - DNR" <Ryan.Brady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 16:06:11 -0500

I have a few routes left to fill. In particular, route #315 Prairie du Chien in
Crawford County is begging for someone. Usually a good route for
Whip-poor-wills...

http://wiatri.net/projects/birdroutes/Routes/NightjarFinder.cfm

Thanks!

Ryan Brady
Research Scientist
Bureau of Wildlife Management
Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
2501 Golf Course Road
Ashland, Wisconsin 54806
(() phone:      (715) 685-2933
(() fax:        (715) 685-2909