[wisb] Summer Tanager:Sheboygan

  • From: Scott Baughman <baughman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WISBIRD <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 18:04:59 -0700

Hi Everyone,

     While walking through my kitchen!!! this afternoon about 4:15pm, I noticed
a Summer Tanager feeding on the black oil sunflower at  my feeder.   The
tanager was in full molt, colored in Reds and Greens.  My wife Jackie thinks it
should be called a Christmas Tanager.  I agree, it was quite the gift.  It was
also a trifecta, first State, County and Yard bird for me.  And, of course a
new BIGBY bird.  My BIGBY list stands at 157!

Feeling giddy in Sheboygan
Scott Baughman

To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use Wisbirdn web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn.
Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at: //www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn.