[wisb] Spring eruption in Oshkosh

  • From: paul bruce <rdjn560birdcrazy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 07:35:13 -0700 (PDT)

  "Are you OK?",  he said. "Of course, the flowers are singing, and the birds
are blooming", said Marcia
   Anybody remember those lines from the Brady Bunch,  strangely I remember it
like crazy, just like birding was this a.m., folks.  I had several flocks of
geese, (no snows unfortunately), some accompanied by blackbirds and grackles,
 1 flock of 8 cranes,  many robins, which some of the grounded birds were
singing,  M. Doves cooing, all the melting going on,  50 - 55 degrees
today,.....sounds pretty darn good to us all.  Hope everyone else's day will be
as good. I wonder if anyone might get an early phoebe today or tomorrow.  I had
a dream last night in which I saw one at an unknown location, so maybe that
would be a sign. Call me superstitious, but hey, one never knows.  Good
birding.  From Oshkosh,  Paul Bruce