[wisb] Snowy Owl photos showing age/sex

  • From: Betsyacorn@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 10:47:22 -0500 (EST)

Given that this year seems to be one for Snowy Owls here, I thought we
might revisit a photo document that I found helpful some years ago when trying
to figure out age and sex.
http://www.birds.cornell.edu/crows/snowy.htm

Also, Ryan Brady will be  doing a story for our WI eBird page in the next
week or so and will have  references/tips there as well.

Betsy Abert, So. Milwaukee, SE Mke Co.