[wisb] Snowy Owl NE of Cadott, WI

  • From: Victoria Sokolowski <vasladyvet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 21:31:01 -0600

Just a quick report that I saw a Snowy Owl Thursday, Dec 18th northeast of
Cadott, WI off County O about 3 pm. I found several in this general area last
year, so I was glad to start finding them again. I usually check the area
quickly Thursday afternoons on my way to Eau Claire from Ladysmith, WI

Victoria Sokolowski
Ladysmith, WI
Rusk County