[wisb] Re: Snowy Owl - Columbia County

  • From: tom <jjprestby@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "briandoverspike@xxxxxxxxxxx" <briandoverspike@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 16:36:30 -0600

This beautiful bird is currently present NE of the intersection of Inglehart Rd
and Hwy 33. It is sitting on the ground in the corn stubble, presumably to stay
out of the wind. Be careful in rural areas, the blowing snow is white-out at
times right now. Thanks for the post Brian, was nice to see my long
sought-after Columbia County Snowy while driving through the area.

Tom Prestby
Green Bay

Sent from my iPhone