[wisb] Snowy Owl, Brown Co.

  • From: Curt & Jeanne Heuer <heuers3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 16:18:42 -0600

We observed a Snowy Owl this afternoon on the west side of B-K LIne Road in
Southeast Brown County between Humboldt and Luxemburg Roads.  The owl was
sitting on a rise in a plowed field about 1/4 mile back from the roadway and
too distant to determine sex or age although it did have streaking on its back.
 We could not see the front  of the bird from our angle.

Curt and Jeanne Heuer
New Franken, Brown Co.####################