[wisb] Snow Goose - Veteran's Park Lagoon, Milwaukee

  • From: Rita Marie Wiskowski <dona_rita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdnet wisbirdnet <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:18:10 -0700 (PDT)

A snow goose is currently at the Veteran's Park lagoon (north of the Milwaukee
Art Museum), spotted just moments ago (about 2 pm) by my brother David. He also
had a brown creeper try to land on his leg at the same spot.
As we talked about the goose, we thought that now is a great time to pay
attention to white birds in down town Milwaukee, as it was last year on a very
warm Halloween Day that we saw the snowy owl on the river behind the Laacke &
Joy.

Rita Flores Wiskowski
stuck at my desk in Milwaukee
working through issues of sibling jealousy