[wisb] Snow Goose Firchburg

  • From: Rowan <rowan.stamm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 15:07:53 -0500

     We were driving on Verona Rd. going into Fitchburg when I spotted a odd
goose in the pond next to the bike path. I realized it was an adult Snow Goose.
There could of been more back farther and a little way down the path there is
another pond where there could be GWFG and Snow Geese.

Rowan Stamm, Dane County####################